Share Octordle Wordle
Play Other Games
What is Octordle?
Octordle Wordle is a daily game that can be played more than once a day with the difficulty increasing compared to the original wordle. In Octordle, there are many tactics you can use to develop your skills.
The game Octordle involves guessing eight words simultaneously across eight boards. It entails correctly guessing eight words in 13 tries. Octordle gives you the option to publish your solution to the 8 Misterius Words puzzle on social media. Share with your friends!
How do you play the Octordle?
Due to its ease of use and the fact that you only get 13 chances each day to complete the task, this easy hobby has become very popular. Octordle is a totally free word guessing game that doesn't require any installation or downloads. Using the 8-grid technique of Octordle, you must guess a word as quickly as you can, in no more than three or four tries.
- In 13 attempts, find the secret word.
- Every attempt must contain a real 5-letter word.
- The color of the letters changes after each attempt to indicate how close you are to spelling the word.
- You must simultaneously solve 8 words.
In order to complete the game of Octordle, which requires guessing eight words in 13 tries, you must correctly identify at least one of the eighth words on your sixth try. Sometimes letters are repeated. For every letter, the hints are distinct. Each day, a new word!
Octordle Wordle tricks and tips
In Octordle, the tricky part is determining when to move on to the word to guess. In an effort to gather as much data as possible, you must hurl the initial one or two attempts against the wall. Find out which side (left or right) has revealed the most information from this point forward. Pick a side, then stick with it all the way through.
As soon as you guess this word, enter it and go on to the next. This is due to the fact that it is only possible to solve the next grid after saving the previous attempt, not both.
Here are many suggestions to help you solve today's Octordle on your own:
- The players must enter an ideal first try as their first rule. An effective first attempt consists of two to three vowels (to eliminate as many as feasible) and some of the most popular consonants, such as L, T... Latin is a good place to start if you still don't have the perfect first word because it more than satisfies the criteria outlined above.
- Create as many hints as you can so that you may easily complete the challenge in the six attempts left.